October 20, 2009

[Speechless]

- Do you ever think about what is your responsibility since you was born? -
[if there is free time, think about it =) ]

It is raining slightly, cloudy sky. Recently, I'm quite vexed with some stupid stuffs (a list of school activities). School life after PMR is not so satisfied by everyone. [ I think so.] Just some activities like Sehari di tasik, lawatan ke Penang, bowling and lawatan sambil belajar are quite great. Cause no need squeeze our brain to think for something else. Today's tayangan video made me sleepy. Firstly i thought that it would be a pretty nice, interesting movie. Finally it comes out a person giving a talk about how to build self-confidence. Same as ceramah. Boring~~


p/s: wee..I'm not going to school tomorrow. =) Do miss me

No comments:

Post a Comment