August 20, 2010

Have A Bad Day!

I went to Star Parade comeplete my assignment, a questionnaire on the expenditure of teenagers in the afternoon. Of course, it's not the only me to do it. There are four teammate in my group too. But during that time, I took the oppurtunity to go window shopping with Rjing. Maybe God saw me that I was not serious in doing the assignment. Unfortunately, while I was choosing a new phone bag for my new phone, my phone slipped from my hand! I yelled at once. How embarrassed as my friend told me that people were casting their eyes on me. But I felt like suffering from heart attack! Luckily the screen of the phone didn't break but there was a small gap = become loose already. TT.
*notice the red mark. There is the part which had loosen.

After that I gave a call to my mum to inform this accident. Like a child right. Haha.

===========================================

Well..I also have good thing to share. Today I have attended the Physics class which is the third time I change my Physics tuition teacher. It's awesome. I enjoyed the class very much. I regret that I didn't start the class in the beginning of the year. What a waste! Hmm..The only thing I need to do is catch up and overcome my weakness. Yes! Believe in myself! I can do it!

===========================================

To my dearest friend, Wan Yi

I'm sorry to you because of not being active when doing the birthday card which is for you. And even the card is without my signature behind there. Seriously, I mind about that. It shows that I do not care about you and your birthday although it's not true. Feeling of sadness grows in my heart. In the same time, I'm sorry about that. Sorry. I don't know I act in this way.

Maybe I do not show my willingness and not avtive so Hannee didn't find me to invest in your birthday present. I'm not "mou yi hei" you know. And I'm not stingy too in buying a gift. Haiz..

Feeling like I have met the failure in being a good friend, a best friend. Sorry girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment