January 18, 2011

My Today's Diary

I didnt sleep well yesterday. NO, it's supposed to say that I was staying awake throughout the night until the time to school. Unbelievable right? The only reason is to complete my postponed homework, a chinese novel, since last year's holidays.

Mum refused to get me to school as I couldn't catch up her usual time set out from home. In this condition, most of the time I will wake my dad up and plead him to fetch me. Same as today.

I think today was the worst day in my 2011. You know what, I had lost my glasses! I just realised that my glasses were not with me at the moment I reached the school porch. WTH!

Then, I was late to school for 2 minutes only and being blocked by the school prefect. Gosh. So, I had no choice and just follow the procedure -- of course jotting down my name lo.. Sighed.

Anyhow, I'm very satisfied with my work as I was putting a lot of efforts inside it even though it causes me to feel sleepy and quite exhausted during classes.

With tiring body, I could still play futsal with my dearest friends during PJ. All of us were drenched in perspiration except Yue Heng. It was a wonderful time to have fun in school.

Hope that this kind of Happiness can last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment