August 14, 2014

Back to this space

After 2 years and a half, I'm back to this space, covered with such thick dust, to share my thoughts. Throughout this period, many things happened. Ups and downs. Come together and leave. Couple and single. When I think back, I just.. laugh at myself because all these are ridiculous. A person who was once so close to you, but our hearts are so far away from each other. During shower, I did a lot of thinking. Think what I have done, what I have said, what I need to do and so on. 

People come and go in my life, some I decided to let them go, and some. I forced them to go (I'm bad). Until today, I just realize each of them come with a mission. After their mission complete, they just leave, leave me a lesson of life. 

One of the lesson that I practice now is eating alone is not a big deal. Last time I was used to have my meal with him and I seldom eat with other friends which caused my friend circle is just that "big". So, I was afraid to eat alone. Because when you are coupled and you are eating alone, people will ask you "where is he?", which I don't like to listen about it. And now, I have learnt from my life passenger, Gordon who told me eating alone is not a matter. When you are working outside, you stay at a foreign place alone, you need to be independent. It's time to eat, then you should go and have your meal. So now being single, I found myself that I have really grown up instead of depending on him. 

I have learnt from HIM to be strong, independent, mature in doing things after his leaving. And I really did it, trying hard to do it. It's so awkward to see him, meet him in the campus. I would rather than not to meet him in my daily life. Although we are still friends, the link that connects us is like.. there is a knot there. Nowadays, I don't know how and what should I react when I see him. I might just talk like what I talk to those my male coursemates. But still..hmm.. Whatever. I believe that time will dilute the pain, the feel and the care. 

I never think of I could write this long. Hope I will feel better after posting this. 

Be A Happy Kid.

1 comment: