March 13, 2017

Ed Sheeran

I'm in love with Ed Sheeran
Obsessed with all your songs and albums
I do love your live stage performance
Cause I love to see how you play your musical instruments and equipment

Can't wait for you to come over Malaysia
Listen to you and so overcome my fear
I don't mind your songs and voice take away my tears
So that I won't solve my problem with beers

I'm now in my final year of study
And you become my best late night company
Even my roommate already slept soundly
I still use my single earphone to listen all your songs carefully

You are such a talented person
Who inspire me to continue my guitar lesson
I wish I could strum the guitar as well as you
So that I play your new song "Castle on the hill"


Sincerely,
Your Fans from Malaysia who recently learns to sing "Castle on the hill" and other new songs in Divide album.




No comments:

Post a Comment