December 29, 2009

A New Start!

Hey, everyone!
I know I had been a long time no updating my blog. Sorry~~ =)

As you all know, it's easy to judge people.
eg 1: eii, that boy so leng zai lerh..
eg 2: A: eii, she write the essays so well!
B: Aiya, u dun know meh, her english so pro de..
eg 3: that one, XXX so clever, his/her future sure very bright and do a good job.

BUT, it's hard to know your own personality, ability and resposibility. I think we should always ask ourselves. Who am I actually? How the person am I? Some people just follow their friends blindly. For instant, the place of tuition, take what subjects, read novels (espeacially English), the wearing style, buy branded thing (for action)...I think those examples always happen in your surroundings. Right?

But to tell you the truth, I'm not really know that what kind of person am I. I need someone to tell me about that if you find something of me. I know a theory of, when you come to this world, don't care how pretty or ugly you are, how high or low IQ and EQ you got, how lucky or unlucky you are, how rich or poor you are, You should do your best, play your own role. And I start to be myself now. =) Finding.. The real side of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment