January 4, 2010

A New Start! Part 2

Hey dudes! The beginning of 2010, it seems like everything's not smooth and easy to get into the new subjects and even the previous subjects we learnt before. All of them are tough as the SPM formats are totally DIFFERENT compare to PMR. No wonder a lot of people said that PMR so easy nia.==

So sucks! [sighed]. The school reopens, Tuitions also reopen. After school, I have to rush to the tuition centre. It really makes me dizzy. Even I need to having my lunch in the car. == And today is already the 2nd day. Gosh. There's still got 1 more year for me to rush. @@

Let me show you my list of tuitions, it's really out of breath:
Sunday = Chemistry = 4 to 6
Monday = Add. Math. = 3.20 to 6
Tuesday = B.Malaysia = 4 to 6
Wednesday = Physic = 8 to 10
Thursday = English = 4 to 6 (but maybe will change to Sunday night. Sunday is pretty busy day for me starting from next month.)
Saturday = Chinese = 7.15 to 10

Hmm..Anyway, it's worth! =) I will face it with my grinning face all the time! To all my friends, seniors and juniors, Gambateh!!

Well. Now is already 10.55pm. It's not holiday anymore. It's late, guys. I'm going to sleep. Good night, D..

No comments:

Post a Comment