February 11, 2010

He saw me, He called my name..

This morning, when i was going to bring tangerines to Indian friends, I was astonished to hear the miserable news from them --- Our beloved teacher, En. Sharafudin had passed away in this morning. So sorry to hear that.(T.T) He was my Form 1 Kedah BM teacher. Even though he teached me just ONE year, 3 years later he still remembered my name. He saw me, He called my name. What a kind teacher! (Although sometimes we doubted his ability of teaching as during the class he would fall asleep. But you know, actually he was sick for long time ago. I discovered that every morning he would take medicine and getting sleepy. I'm sorry because of that.)

The time the malays recited the morning prayers, the ustaz declared the news. The whole school mourned for him. I can't hold my tears when the ustaz claimed the real time of his death which was 5.30am. (That time, everyone was still sleeping on the bed, for granted.) I cried under my breath. (Don't laugh at me. >.<) [ I notice that many death news can be heard in 2010. An unfortunate year?]

The sky was still blue, the sweattering sun still remained. But there's a change on this earth, one person was departed, I think more than one. In other place, other state, other country. So, may everyone cherishes your loved one. Now and always.

Rest in peace, Cikgu........T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment