February 14, 2010

Totally Crest Fallen

Well, today is the first day of Chinese New Year. First and foremost I would like to ask readers, how much did you earn* today? hahaa

(I know you will read my post, but what I hope is to let you understand what I feel. No offence. Cause I also don't want to lose you as my friend.)

Actually, I planned to drop by my friend's house and at the same time got some angpau from her parents (I'm not greedy k..) . Before that, I informed her first. [call lo] But you know what, it's totally crest fallen for me. Now Chinese New Year right, it's normal for ones to visit friends' and relatives' house. But why and how could she replied me with her atonished voice: Why you want come my house? (a bit hurt, I also get shocked how could you say this to me.) Then, I had cancelled the plan.

Sorry if there's anything hurts you. Friendship forever. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment