July 1, 2010

Life comes and goes

I'm lazy to blog recently.

Time passes very fast without any notice. July is coming soon. And so my birthday too. Hee..

I'm busy with Chinese Language Society lately. The second meeting have to carry out. Discussing about Zoom Asma. Erm. Zoom Asma can be known as a kind of canteen day. But what we will sell not just only food as the food will put on our weight! haha. I'm just kidding. We will sell small little things like key chains, Chinese knots and so on to raise funds for our own society.

Currently my friends are busy learning, practising, and then showing teachers their exquisite Chinese knots. Of course I also involve in this particular activity. But I'm not the most active one.

At here, I would like to thank for my friends' cooperation. =) GAMBATEH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment