July 14, 2010

My life, my sigh

Right now, I'm in sleepy condition writing this post. It's almost 2 am. Hey, it's MIDNIGHT!

My daily life is full of classes and tuition. Tuesday and Wednesday are my bloody day. In the morning, schooling from 7.oo am until 3.40 pm. In the evening and at night, I have tuitions to attend too. There is almost no free time for me on that days to do my homework and other things like surfing the net. I'm dizzy now seriously.

I'm fed up with all of this. Quit! I hope it can quit as fast as possible.

When I look it back, there is zillion tons of homework waiting for me to do, especially BM tuition's work. Hmm..Besides, school teachers also ask us to pass up the file tomorrow.

GOSH! I HAVEN'T COMPLETE IT YET!

I just had finished Add Math's questions. Now I only wanna start to do the file stuff. Dizzzzy..

Tomorrow I have presentation in chinese somemore with my team. Everything comes at the same time. They really make me go insane.

I NEED ASSISSTANCE NOW!!!!!! @@

No comments:

Post a Comment