January 17, 2010

It's Him..

Yesterday night, or I can say midnight, he gave me a call.
To tell you the truth, it has been a long time we no keep in touch.
Hmm..
It lasted for one hour something. Until his phone had no battery. Haha.
Maybe, I still miss him.
Or maybe not.

So many things strike me as familiar.
And it's still clear in my mind.
Like what you watch the slide show.
Slide by slide.

We talked a lot on the phone.
We laughed.
We sang.
Just like what we did in the past.

I shouldn't think so much about that.
But it's hard for me to not bother it.
Confusing.

Now, it's time for me to stop.
Stop thinking about him.
And think about the future.

We can't change the past.
But we got the right, are able
To change, to choose
what future we want.

So, it's time for me to adjust to the real world.
That's..
Continue my Homework!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment