October 21, 2010

S.T.U.P.I.D

Well, school final exam eventually comes to an end. What a relief!

However, when I recall it back, it was such awful. You know why, during the exam weeks, I just slept for approximately less than 5 hours. This is my last minute preparation. So called "last minute", of course I cant answer the questions well. As I looked at them, they looked at me. Staring. I have no choice as I didnt finish studying on time, so what I can do is "boom"(simply write down the answer with my dim impression) here and there. Smelly. But I think at least I can get a PASS for every subject. Hope so.

*Never do the same thing as me. You will suffer, feel tortured.

Since I changed the class from 4K to 4N, I found that I become talkactive and slightly dependant. Frankly, this is not the way I like. As the saying goes, who stays near ink gets stained black, YES I DO. Well, I'm not going to blame anyone. Just, maybe I'm out of control doing something I shouldnt.

I'm from one become two, single become "couple". Opss! I'm not in love. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment