October 23, 2010

Today FULL!

Today, I'm not at home from noon until 10pm. Hanging out with friends for the whole day. Phew~~

This is my routine for today.
Watch Ghost Eye
l
V
Add Math Tuition
l
V
Chinese Tuition

=.=''

Anyway. I'm not tired. =)

There are many College guys going to watch the same movie as I want to watch. Well. Just 2 of them in our "group". Hannee, Chong Chiat, Tze Seong and I sit together. =)
*Actually there are still a couple coming with us. But we seperate our seats with them. As Terry's mum says, THIS IS FOR THEIR OWN GOOD! Haha..

Poor CC sits by my side, suffering from my scream. Haha. Seriously, I'm timid to watch scary movie. The moment after shouting, I'm panting and gasping for air, my heart is pumping so fast. Hmm..I rate this movie as 7/10.

Well, right after watching movie, we plan to have lunch but it ends up two of us, me and hannee eating at Hua Tuo Guan. CC has an emergency then leaves us without saying. =( At first, I really mind his deed, and this makes me moody during attending tuition. But since he not purposely to do that so...I forgive him la~~~hehee.. =) Seong lerh, I think he joins the "One-girl-to-many guys" group. I have misunderstood him. hehe. He heads for home after CC leaves.

Then gossip time during lunch time with Hannee. Shhhhh. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment