February 7, 2011

点燃了我·心中怒火

Dad always tells me how good your english and how fluently you can speak to those Indians. So what?! You have no sense of shame, and are ill-bred enough. My Dad is NOT your personal driver! Please RESPECT him and my mum when you want to get a free ride from other people. I knew your dad fell ill. Nobody can pick you up from school. When your family gets into troubles, you all always find dad immediately. For years already! And recently I found that my dad and brother are "in charge of" being your personal driver! Fetch you and your sisters to attend tuitions and go to work. The most unacceptable is my bro fetch you this IDIOT first instead of me when having tuition at the same tuition centre. WHAT THE HELL! I keep this until today. Seriously, I'm totally as if a volcano belching flame! As the moment you got into MY car, I was expecting that you would address my parents. Instead, you kept you mouth shut as Hokkien people said "Holding gold in your mouth"! Now I only know how you people treat my dad or the elder in this "kind" of way!

Idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment