February 27, 2011

Take a rest? Or escape?

Seriously, I wasn't feeling well yesterday. Felt like melting as I kept on sneezing. Loud sneeze. It is quite embarrassing for a girl to sneeze so loudly. My whole body felt like floating. All these symptoms came and struck me - coughing, catching cold and sorethroat. They make me suffer.

I was forced to take medicine that I hate to consume in order to sit for my exam today which was the last day of the exam. I was in semi-conscious state after taking the medicine. This made me end up sleeping most of the time.

To tell you the truth, I didn't finish revising Bio Form 4 chapter 5, 8 and Form 5 chapter 1. Hope God bless me.

At here, I would like to say sorry to my friend Han Jia, the secretary of Chinese Language Society as I left her alone at school to conduct the committe of a camp which our society will organise it on 30 April and 1 May 2011 (the date may be changed if there is an obstacle). I didn't mean to escape but take a rest at home.



Sorry Han Jia and my dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment