April 26, 2011

他妈的!

Today, I have a ICAS Science test which is conducted by University of New South Wales with my friends. There are 45 questions for us to complete them within 1 hour. The information of one question is too long. Due to this, I use up a lot of time to read it. And finally, I just manage to finish 41 questions and the rest I guess only. Of course, I'm not that clever because I try my luck on choosing some of the answers among the 41 questions. After having the test, I'm actually not in the mood since I found myself very weak in science subjects which are biology, chemistry and physics. I'm worried about my exam and future. I mumble inside my heart, Am I going to take science course after SPM? There is just a no-answer-question. I hope I can catch up in this few days before the mid-year exam.

=============================================

After schooling, the moment I get into car, mum tells me something irritating!

"You know, she wants to take accounting in TARC in Ipoh. I think you father is going to pay for her fee! She had applied for enrolling in Form 6 but she is declined as she did not get A for BM."

AGAIN, the "family" makes the anger build up inside me. Does my family owe your family anything? Or my dad owe you anything? There is nothing we owe you even 1 sen! On the other hand, you owe us a lot. What are you all expecting my dad to give you? Things needed throughout your life?! You better never think of that! Toyota Avanza that your dad owns now is fully paid by my dad. Your TV set and washing machine are also purchased by my dad. My dad and elder bro have nearly become your personal driver! So what do you want from my dad?! You all never appreciate and express sincere gratitude to my dad. Instead, you behave badly and always take it for granted. If your dad can't afford your fee, you can study accounting in IP in ALOR SETAR instead! If my dad pay for you, what about me?! I'm not sharing my dad with you! I will never let my dad to pay for you! NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment