March 8, 2010

Flashback..


The feeling of evoke something that is meaningful to us is quite good. I had just went through my older post of my my blog. It seems like many things were happened around us without any notice. It passed day by day. Some of them are sweet memories, some of them are nightmares. The teachers, especially Pn. Amanah who teaches us English, the sentence that always comes out from the mouth is Life does not come easy. What she says is right, no doubts.
The passage shown beside with the picture is saying me, or maybe you too, or maybe anyone of us. I would like to highlight the sentence: 我是不是原本就属于那个世界,是现实把我捉来并囚(qiu 2)禁了我吗?
ps: Now it's already 1.50am. And tomorrow is school day somemore. Sigh. Recently, I really don't know what I was thinking about. Think too much already. Maybe D. again or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment