March 4, 2010

Hopeless sigh..

First and foremost, I would like to say sorry to those who sent messages to me yesterday. Yesterday afternoon, I took a nap after reading the novel. Due to my weariness, I overslept. When I woke up, the clock was showing 2.15 a.m. I was surprised that how could I sleep for the whole afternoon and night. Gosh. Of course, the first thing I did was finish my homework. (erm..none of them was done. @@ haiz..) So I didn't notice my handset which was left in my bedroom. Sorry guys.

Now, let me talk about the title of this post which is related the picture shown. Today, we got the BC paper from the teacher. While she distributed the paper, at the same time she told everybody's marks to let everybody knew their own achievements. I never expect that I will get high marks. Maybe I'm not so interested in BC, so the result came with a word, SUCKS. Sigh~~
The reading comprehension is to let the students to understand the entire passage and then answer the following questions. But the problem is, the ability of a person to think and understand the same passage compared to another person, it's totally different. Because each of us was born with different brains, and the brains may receive and interpret the message definitely different. So, please, Miss XXX I know you get high mark for XX, but please DO NOT say people's disability even though you are not saying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment