March 3, 2010

No Offence. Just straight to the Points.


You know what, I'm trying to be part of you all. Maybe you think that it's up to me if I want to join. But sometimes, I was unwelcomed or ignored by you. Well, I didn't blame you when you were talking something secretive. I also knew that it is out of my business. So I just kept quiet. Ahem..Excuse me, don't ever think that I want people to respect me like a boss. No! I just want to be your true, real forever friend. And not an outsider, temporary-used friend. I know what I express in my blog may end up our friendship which has lasted for about 9 years. Anyway, as my teacher said, if the relationship between you and your friends is strong, you dare to face them and tell them the mistake that he or she did. So if you know I'm mentioning you, just keep it inside your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment