April 9, 2010

FAT the Sticker!

Just now I came back from my breakfast, I met an aunty, my mum's friend.
....
"Hey, you grow fatter than before lerh," said the aunty.
(Gosh..You know what, she shouted at me on the street. How embarrassed was I! Because There were other aunties sitting beside her.)
"Got meh.." I replied. (Fine, I admit I'm fat.)
"Don't eat too much ya, not nice lo if fat," she reminded me.
"..." A forced smile grown on my face. Speechless.
"Last time I saw you, you looked small and thin," she emphasized.
(Last time, I was just a little kid, and now I have reached puberty.)
"..." there's no point I could rebute, standing at there.
Then she continued the other topic--school stuffs.

Omg, it was first time that I was shot directly and continuously by aunties, without any defence. Gawd~~

ps: Aunty, I promise you next time when you see me, no longer the fat me. And my feedback will be.."Wa..you become slimmer and prettier lerh" (hehe..I think it is a bit exaggerated)

No comments:

Post a Comment