April 8, 2010

Life comes and goes..

Erm..I'm not going to explain the hidden meaning of the sentence yet. (wait until there are more then 5 people guess the meaning. =p ) Secretive? No la. Actually I like to share every single part of my life, even the dirty little secrets of my family. Because of my this habit, I will be scolded by my bro most of the time. Is it a dont? Hmm..wondering~~

*Since I met you, I'm glad I found you
My life is fully lighted with your presence
Right now I'm waiting and welcoming you to my world, to my heart
But there's nothing I can do for you, and for me
Because I'm still at early age and there's nothing I can blame
And there is only one thing, to do, three words, for you, I love you ( this one from lyric)
I like fate because it makes "you and me"
I hate fate because I can't be with you
Wishing, imaging and thinking of you all the time
And you're playin', enjoying all the time
I'm naive, isn't I? *


Ps: D. and my other dearest friends, gambateh in your basketball competition ya. Sobbing because I can't watch live.

No comments:

Post a Comment