April 25, 2010

Never POSTPONE!

Recently, I didn't have a nice sleep throughout the week. Damn tired!
Just now, I had a drink of Old Town White Coffee, it's nice, smell good! Have a try. =)

And now, it is 1.56am, I plan to finish my karangan, entitled - Kenaikan Harga Barang, Apakah Tindakan Kita? Gosh, such title is strange for me. It's difficult to expand and show the examples.
Arghh..I think I will pass it up on Monday. Sorry teacher~~ =)

I'm not LAZY, I just don't know how to write.
I don't want to PROCRASTINATE my assignment, but I'm forced to do it.
I don't want to WASTE my time, but my reaction time takes too long.
BUT when you think back, at the end, you must to finish up the work that you postpone.(telling to myself) Right?

I'm going to sleep right now. Good night. Ops, it's supposed to be Good morning I think.
Feeling dizzy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment