April 18, 2010

So Called "Dream Guy"

"If you are the black hole, I will be attracted by You"----by Hui Cin.

Today, let's us talk about the black hole. My dearest readers, I promised you last time I would explain the hidden meaning of the sentence above in my coming post. And here it is. =)

Black hole, means the guy who has his own virtues. These virtues can be anything. Sports, arts as long as it is not negative act. And this guy can also let me rely on, and he can make his own money in future for sure.

Here is my Dream Guy Equation:
Virtue + Height + 5H + 5C = Dream Guy

*5H: Honest, Healthy, Humble, Handsome, Helpful
*5C: Cash, Carrier, Credit Card, Condominium, Car

So called "Dream" guy, means it will not come true?
By the way, I think this kind of guys are nearly extinct. Or I not yet meet him..

Maybe one fine day in my future.

Then the story will start with..
"Once upon a time...."
and end with
"....Both of them lived merrily without wars and worries"

No comments:

Post a Comment