November 24, 2010

Holidays' life

Recently, I'm interested in playing guitar. Some people said that playing guitar is not as difficult as other musical instrument. I had searched in Google to know more about guitar's knowledge. It's awesome. I really hope to own a guitar! My guitar! Well, it is not cosy actually. So, I hope to get it as soon as possible and also attend the guitar lesson if my parents give me this allowance. =) It is also considered as one of my plans.

Oh ya. My aunties came back from Johor with their smallest kids during this holidays. They stayed in my house for 4 days. My cousin is so playful. He likes to stick with me and play with me. Sometimes he is annoyed, sometimes he is cute. I like his smile! Here's some of his photos that I took when he was staying with me. I'm sure you will love him too. He is adorable!





*To Be Continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment