November 26, 2010

Yes..Dad, you are right..

In this few days, my dad keeps nagging me.. Aww..

"Have you read the reference books you bought? Never become like your eldest bro. Last time he was Form5, he spent my money to buy so many reference books. But he just left them aside. He didnt read them also."

"I know la. I will start my revision tomorrow."

Hmm. I always reply him as I had written above. My dad knows I'm going to sit for the exam, SPM next year. And I know he's very concerned about me, especially my studies. I know. I know. I know what I'm doing now. Wasting time lo. And I know what I suppose to do. Just.. I'm not in the mood for revision.

There is one thing I feel depressed. I pleaded my dad to allow me to learn how to play guitar just now. Right after I had ended my words, his face was flaming with anger. At the moment, I became speechless, with a little bit of fear. He commenced to nag me again. Aww. Facing the music. DAD, I KNOW. I KNOW. I REALLY KNOW. I'M NOT SAME AS BROTHERS (useless?). I KNOW TO THINK. THINK MY FUTURE.

"Now you have to work hard, put more efforts into your studies. If you can't get excellent results, other people will look you down. People living on this earth are genuinely realistic. So you must do the best and prepare yourself starting from now. You can learn whatever you want after the exam. Right now, you should focus more on SPM. It's very important."

Yes..Dad, you are right. Always the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment