November 23, 2010

Long Time no Write.

Hmm..long time no write posts. I think my grammar is getting worse. Aww..

I'm not missing in this few days but I'm lazy to update my blog. Well, it is just the beginning of the holidays. When thinking about holidays, the first thing that comes to our mind is enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy, right? Haha. But I'm different from now, I AM HALF-FORM 5 STUDENT, although some people say form 4's life is such honeymoon year. I want to correct it. IT ISN'T A HONEYMOON YEAR! IT'S TIME TO BRUSH UP YOURSELF ( AND MYSELF) AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Seriously, it's not a joke.

Before the arrival of holidays, I had read one of the previous "xue hai" papers. It was a composing (chinese song) competition held by Chinese Society of Universiti Malaya. At the moment, I was thinking to participate the competition. But there are many things trouble me. Firstly, I'm not really know about music, I can just write lyrics if the inspiration comes to my mind. Secondly, because I am such a dumb in music, so I need to find a composer. I eventually found a suitable composer to help me, Wei Ann. There is an obstacle between us which is communication. I think she has strict parents. She has no handset and even msn. (Wei Ann, I'm not offending you. Don't misunderstand me ya. =) ) Since I not really want it to be too open, so I decide to give up taking part in. *Wei Ann, I give up not because of you and I didnt blame you. So you dont be sorry. =)


* To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment