November 29, 2010

临时决定 (to decide when the time comes)


Well. Yesterday I supposed to go shopping with my friends and family in Penang. But finally, the trip ended up becoming Padang Besar trip..@@ and no shopping anymore. (erm actually we still had purchased something from there. And I bought a pair of shoes. =) )

Dad took us to Wat Tham Khao Rup Chang which is situated in Padang Besar. At the beginning, I felt that it would be very boring. As I know, it's just a temple. When we reached there, this negative thought was totally got out from my mind. Because this temple is not ordinary as we see normally. It uses the cave as religious ground. The place is peaceful and surrounded by tall shady trees. It was the first time I visited this particular temple.

So now, I would like to let photos tell how the temple truly is.
The temple is at the foot of the hill. I like the structure of the buliding very much.

Front of the temple.

Inside.

Can you see the ray of light penerating through the window upside there?

I like the rays of light. =)

I can touch the light! Feel the warmth of light~

The mural. It's 3D .

on the way to the cave. The flora and I.

My youngest bro. Wearing my sunglasses.

outside look of the cave.

This is the photo I love the most that my bro captured for me. =)


stalactite and stalagmite.

See! Narrow passage~@@
It's as if the secret passage of Phamtom of the Opera. XD


A "Sleeping" Buddha is on the stalacmite!




My look. Without glasses. ( I know my hair is messy~~)


No comments:

Post a Comment