November 28, 2009

Everything is just A Past...

Hi, dudes!

Erm..I'm tidying my Form1, 2 and 3 reference books up actually. The books are all in a mess and covered with thick dust! There are some books on my table too. Keep sneezzing when arranging those books on the shelfs. The dust particles also cause my skin feel itchy~~Hate the feeling!

In between the books, I find something that makes me recall someone else whom I shouldn't to think about. And I left all my books behind and come blogging. It's a cardboard, written there his name. It happened last year, a camp. [Sorry, I don't want to spell it out what camp is it.] This cardboard is used to let others people know who you are. He asked me to keep it as...I didn't know what for, maybe it's just a memory.

And now, I'm not in a relationship with him anymore. The cardboard will also be sold together with my exercises for recycling. It symbolises nothing for me, and him too. As, Everything is just A Past. And he is just one of my life's passengers. [I think the word of passenger is suitable to describe him barh]

ps: Hehe... It's time for me to keep going to do with my books. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment