November 2, 2009

开不了口 让他知道

If music be the food of love, play on. ----- William Shakespear


Hi, dudes. How was the day?
Today's speech, i rate it as 3/10. The rest of 7 is full of boredom. The teacher teached us somemore how to put on the tudung.@@ [ ps: I'm not MALAY girl okay. ] Well, my friends and I almost kept on chatting at the side even we sat at the first row. [ wink + proud of us XD ]

I brought my handset to school today. I sms to him early in the morning. But he replied me at 1.35pm. I think he was sitting for the final exam. Anyway, I didn't blame at him =).

One-sided love is quite suffering. How do you think about it? Keep thinking and dreaming all those stuffs of thing. Fed up with it. Should I end all such things?


ps: When I was waiting for my mum, a sudden feeling was floating in my mind. I wanna say Sorry to you as my pure thinking. Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment