November 12, 2009

Having Fun in Class 3M!

'Happiness is when what you think,what you say,and what you do are in harmony'- Mahatma Gandhi

Hi, my dearest dudes!
I skipped school today. I felt so sorrowful to my friends as my irresposible deed. Let you all done the project. Thousands of sorry to You!
Yesterday, for non-Muslims, the whole day in school was freeee. We stayed in Class 3M having Fun! Hahaha..I just get the photos from Xing. Now, it's Show Time. XD

Watch this! What a healthy+funny activity! wakakaka..Actually Hannee and me planned to go ASRC to play badminton after school, so she brought the rackets and shuttlecock to school. Surely you'll be speechless when you see this picture. =)

Besides that, we also played cards like monopoly [ps: I don't know how to play it] and poker cards. But not gambling okay~~ =) We are good students lerh. How could it happen among us. XD

ps: I like You! Wanna know how You feel, Wanna know what is real. But, maybe I'm just an extra among you all. [big sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment