November 6, 2009

Hope I'll be There. Right Now! Without any Doubts!

'To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others'----Francois Mauriac


Hi, dudes!
Recently, I'm suffering from illness. Mr. Sore Throat, Ms. Cold and Mr. Cough came visit me suddenly without any greetings. LOL..Now, I feel better, especially the moment when I'm chatting with him. Feeling good! Not good, is absolutely Great! [ in heaven =) ]

Tomorrow, he and his friends will go out to celebrate their friend's birthday, is a girl. As I know, they are going to wear like couples, but that's not real couple larh, it's just action only. Each pair will put on same colour shirts. It is about 5 pairs maybe. Cool man! It sounds like crazy, right? But I think it that's quite nice too, don't you?

Here people won't do such crazy things. Am I right? [ My opinions] Firstly, there are no gentle man among my friends, especially Form 3 guys. They are freaking crap! Keep talking nonsense. Secondly, my parents are strict and sensitive. I know they care me, love me. But then, sometimes I feel like their actions a bit over. So, most of the time I just stay at home watching TV, playing facebook games, listening to the songs and so on. Well, I won't blame them. If that's previous me, I think I will. Now, what can I do is study hard and wait more 2 years. Then I'll be set free. Freedom, I'm coming soon!

When he tell me all those things, I feel envy with him and his friends. During night, I keep imaging to fulfil my silly desire. Hope I'll be there. Right now! Without any doubts!

No comments:

Post a Comment