November 17, 2009

Falling For You~~

Hi, dudes!

That Lawatan ke Muzium Negeri Kedah was spoilt. Don't know why teacher said that trip "tak jadi". Damn it! So, we just chit chat in the science lab. Some of them were saying people's bad thingy, imitating their disgusting actions and so on. I didn't join. As it's so crappy.

Just now I went back to my primary school, SJK (C) Kee Chee --- Stardard 6 graduation. As my brother got third prize in drawing competition, so i went there be his camera-girl lo. =) Besides me, Yi Jing and the Gang went there too. Hanging out with them. Walked here and there. Our previous 6 Ungu class teacher, Miss Lee asked us to take some pictures with her. This is one of them.



Heee..1 Malaysia!

Overall, it's quite joyful. Met some old friends there too.


No comments:

Post a Comment